Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trujillo








Last week after a solid 10 days of mostly laying around in the apartment being sick, we went to Trujillo. It had been a while since we'd been in the city and we were not too fond of the taxis, the combi ride and all the craziness, but the Plaza de Armas was beautiful. I'd say that I'd never ride in a Combi again, except I already have. But when I rode in one that night, I felt like I was going to die. We ate at a restaurant with a great bathroom (a hard to find luxury item around here) and called it our Valentine's Day dinner. I really liked some of the architecture, so a lot of these pictures are for my mom for her to see too. My favorite is the open sky building with the walking terrace on top and the courtyard. All in all, Trujillo is worth a visit, but not two.

No comments:

Post a Comment