Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Llacanora - waterfalls etc








It's going to be difficult to pick which pictures to use from our whole trip to Cajamarca. For some reason we just took way more pictures than we normally would, so I am definitely separating the days in the Cajamarca region. Day 1 - Llacanora, the waterfalls, the hike surrounding the waterfalls, enormo plants, and goat-cow-pig. Brian and I both really liked this small little town. There were farms that went up the mountainsides and lots of greenery. Of course, with lots of greenery comes mosquitos, so I got bit a lot and am glad to say I don't currently have yellow fever. The backdrops in the mountain pictures and the plants speak for themselves. It was so cool. Brian and I both had our own names for goat-cow-pig. He thinks it should be man-bear-pig, but I don't see it. I think it is so clearly part pig, part cow, part goat. We got to a set of waterfalls first that were already gorgeous and it said there were more waterfalls ahead, so we trekked forward to some even cooler waterfalls, which is what I have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment